The company made solid progress during the course of the financial year.
The annual report has been published outlining our results for the past year to March 2017. Key highlights include:
- Turnover of £84.4m (2016: £84.6m)
- Turnover from continuing operations up 4%
- Operating profit £12.1m (2016: £11.5m)
- Operating profit from continuing operations up 6%
- Capital expenditure of £24.6m (2016: £15.5m)
- Net debt increased to £47.6m (2016: £34.1m)
- Earnings per share of 7.7p (2016: 7.7p)
- Dividend maintained at 4.46p per share
You can read the full report by clicking here.